Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BIG Pictures!!!

I always thought the standard blog picture size was way to small. Afterall, I have thousands of dollars in lens designed to create huge images! Well, I finally figured out how to increase the size and I have doubled the pictures on our blog! Now you can see even more of the fabulous detail from Desert Trends Photography

To celebrate this monumental acheievement, I'm going to give away two free engagement photos sessions! The first two people that leave a comment to this post will win a 1-2 hour engagement photo shoot absolutely free!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,

    I just spoke with you over the phone and I'm checking out everything again. :D I saw that you wrote about the free engagement session and am just wondering if anybody won or if it's still available?

    Thanks so much and I look forward to your DVD so I can share it with my fiance and parents!

    Have a great day,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete